Former military airport in Piła is currently used by the Aeroklub Ziemi Pilskiej. Airport was established in 1913 and expanded in the late 30s of the last century and during World War II.
There are many old hangars in the airport, used in various, sometimes very strange ways.
There is a horse stable in one of the hangars.
Project was made in cooperation with Kala Kiełbasińska.